Powered by Blogger.

I'am Not Apostasy And I Still Islamic

NEW YORK:A MalaysianMuslim women denying accusation ostensibly he 
follow Christian religion as contained in an article that widespread in social site andconsider it as defamation.

Adila Hussin McGhee, 43 , said: "I still a Muslim, I still believe with Allah God that Esa and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

"I know what good and bad in teachings of the religionDo not believe defamationperson," he said.

News on Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia woman graduate from Ipohhotly being said already apostate in Internet due to article published by a women voluntary association that is related with charity work church in United States.

I'am Not Apostasy And I Still Islamic - The article say ostensibly she is prepared share "story from heart" how he follow Christian religion when stay in Malaysia more after the first marriage is failed.


Adila that like doing charity work in the district accommodationmigrating to Virginaafter marrying for a second time with a American citizen, and now living at a little townin Richmond district.


Bernama when contacted from New Yorkformer student Islamic College Klang,Selangor denying accusation that she already profess Christian religion.




"I immensely sad because my name attainted and this a falsehood on myself, I amdirect never met or met friendly by the article writer.

"In fact when I provide information on Malaysia, it attended by groups of women only ,"said Adila that now become teaching staff Malay Language in Diplomat Language Center in Washington DC.

Adila is sealed apostasy by some Malaysian that 'accidentally ate' with article content.

"I am sad do not know want to complain to who when know on this matter, everyonehas believed defamation that they listen, without proposal check.

"I already make known real thing to both parents, and worry the matter can cause my children will be isolated," said Adila with the three children of the first marriage.

She says her charity work already blamed meant.

"I also have made operated by hand soap business and I need to widen market to sellsabun-sabun I.

"Therefore I had gone to my accommodation district nearby office and they introduce me to one officer to market my product," he said.

She had stripped stall during day festival harvest in small towns, Bowling Green and the stall located at a gymnasium at a church there.

From there she know local population that afterwards invited her giving talks for womenorganization that want to know Malaysia.

"I had given talk on Malaysia start from history before and after independent,geographyweathereconomypeoplefoodculturereligion and others.

"I am deeply shocked as many of those that do not know where Malaysia. They only know that Malaysia is Islamic state.

"Besides introducing our country to them, I also sets out how successful Malaysianwoman in their life also holds various high office at all levels, and can be driving," he said.

Adila and her husband

0 comments:

Post a Comment